Owner of the Site and its Operation
- Maximised Pty Ltd (ABN 63 990 140 307) (“Maximised”) owns and operates this site.
- Results gained via the use of any calculators on the site are indicative only, as norms and assessment criteria varies depending on the industry and who is scoring whom. As such, the calculators and results are meant and should be used as a guide only, as they do not take into account your specific circumstances. In accordance with clause 14, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Maximised will not be liable for any actions taken based on these results.
- Maximised may make changes to and/or remove any material on this site and terminate or modify the site itself at any time without notice.
- All materials and content on the site, including but not limited to any and all trade marks, service marks, designs, products, software, images, calculators, sound recordings, video recordings, content downloads, streaming audio, streaming video, and other audio visual materials, are the property of, or used under license by, Maximised and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. This site contains commercially sensitive and valuable information which is both confidential and protected by copyright. Brands, logos, images and tag-lines are registered or unregistered trade marks owned or used under license by Maximised.
Your Rights and Obligations
- You may access the content on the site solely:
- as intended through the normal functionality of the site.
- Permission is granted to you to view content and use the calculators located on the site as a visitor to this site. Any other use of the materials, calculators and information on this site, including reproduction for any purpose, modification, distribution, republication, adaptation, or commercial exploitation, without the prior written permission of Maximised is strictly prohibited.
- In order to use this site, it is your responsibility to procure access to the Internet, to pay any costs associated with that access and to acquire any hardware and/or software necessary to facilitate the services.
- You use this site at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, everything on the site, or obtained by use of or access to the site, is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind.
- Reasonable efforts are taken to ensure that the content on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However Maximised makes no warranties or representations about accuracy, correctness, reliability or completeness of the information provided.
- Maximised assumes no responsibility for any technical malfunction, error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, virus, bug, tampering, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to the site, or any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to the use of the site, or the uploading of material or downloading of any software/material (where permitted) from the site.
- Maximised is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from this site. Any links provided are for your convenience only and are not an endorsement of the companies or products/services referred to on sites to which this site links and Maximised has no responsibility for the condition, content or operation of any such sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising out of or resulting from access to or use of such sites. If you click on a link to another site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- You indemnify Maximised, its related bodies corporate, directors, employees, agents and representatives, from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered as a direct or indirect consequence of you accessing and/or using this site.