Maximised Is An Independent Management Consulting Business That Focuses On Agency Assessments To Help Drive Marketing Improvements.
Maximised performs agency assessments and works globally and locally with marketing departments, advertising agencies (creative; media; BTL; Digital) and stakeholders (procurement: sales; finance; executive; regional teams) to help maximise the performance of internal teams and external suppliers/partners, that is, ensuring the right resources are engaged at the right time and in the right way to deliver the best work.
In the most efficient way.
We help to drive continual improvement in both the client and agency performance.
We work both at a local level, providing measurement and management services between individual businesses and their agencies, as well at a global level providing regional and head offices with a line of sight across the performance of all their client teams and agencies.
At this level we provide overall business benchmarks and compare and contrast each region; office; brand; agency to the benchmark so clients can see where the strength and weaknesses are in the network.
This process provides objective and independent assessments of both the agency’s performance and the clients helping to identify areas where marketing improvements can take place within the organisation.
Maximised Has 15 Years Specialising In This Field,
Working with over 600 individual relationships in The USA, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Dubai and Europe.
Why Do Businesses Use Maximised?
Maximised services are normally used to help manage four main requirements
- To drive continual improvement around how client and agency teams engage, keeping a focus on issues and helping to create environments that can recognise what “best” looks like; know how to deliver it and deliver it consistently and efficiently.
- To remunerate agencies based on their performance and to track KPIs and areas where improvement has been agreed to.
- Manage both client and agency stakeholders, be it executives, managers, regions, retailers and other business departments.
- Where clients are unhappy with the current agency arrangement, Maximised also undertakes an agency search role, working with the client to establish expectations for a new agency and then help to find one that can deliver to those requirements.
Focusing On Providing Solutions To Industry Issues That Inhibit Effectiveness And Efficiencies
Our focus is on improving processes, systems and attitudes to create working environments that allow relationships to flourish within an organization and with agency partners.
We help to create environments that know how to get the best out of the agency and to effectively leverage their strategy, planning, creative and media offerings; drive a focus and understanding of smart objectives and learnings from what has been done; help manage interagency collaboration and stakeholders and to fairly remunerate agencies.
In essence we help deliver improvements, both in terms of the quality of work produced and the efficiency in which it is delivered.
Our agency assessment determines the following key information points:
- Are the right resources being engaged?
- Are they being engaged at the right time and in the right way?
- Are they delivering the best (being most effective) outcomes?
- Are they efficient in delivering those outcomes?
Measurement – 360˚ / local and global benchmarks / online / tailored / objective / qualitative & quantitative / flexible.
Evaluate – detailed analysis and review of inputs – all data is read and reviewed – we do not use system generated reports.
Improve – focus insights into manageable actions and provide solutions to issues and help to cement these into the client and agency ways of working.
Remunerate – use scores and benchmarks to help in agency remuneration and to track performance to KPIs
Client View Of Agency
Score each question between 1 (for weak performance) and 10 (for strong performance) and see how the agency compares to the industry
IS THE ADVERTISING AGENCY PERFORMING TO INDUSTRY NORMS?
Agency View Of Client
Score each question between 1 (for weak performance) and 10 (for strong performance) and see how the client compares to the industry
IS THE CLIENT PERFORMING TO INDUSTRY NORMS?